Tuesday 20 November 2018


Reward From Heaven





"Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 6:1).

God does not reward hypocrites, but true love. Jesus gave us a parable concerning the good Samaritan. "And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead. And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side." (Luke 10:30-35).

In the parable both the Levite and the priest were hypocrites.  The Samaritan who is a sinner, yet reached to the man that fell before the robbers. kindness and meekness is what God rewards. The Samaritan, a sinner who need love is the one showing love to others. Paul said in 2 Corinthians 8:1-2, "Moreover, brethren, we do you to wit of the grace of God bestowed on the churches of Macedonia; How that in a great trial of affliction the abundance of their joy and their deep poverty abounded unto the riches of their liberality."  The Macedonian christian were liberal in their love for other churches and believers.

We live in a selfish generation. Pastors love money more than the lives of people. Hatred everywhere due to selfishness and politics. There is politics in the Altar.




To Get Reward From Heaven:

To get rewards from Heaven, you need to know these-


1. Let Your Treasure be Heaven. Sad, that a lot of bible teachers are deviating from the gospel pertaining to the kingdom of God and to the gospel pertaining to the kingdom of the World. They no longer tell people about heaven, but how they can pursue the treasures of the world.


2. Be a follower of Jesus not pastors. Jesus will say to many that day that I know you not, because they were only working for pastors and for themselves not for the Kingdom. When you follow Jesus you always sing his praise. I remembered when I was following a Pastor, I always talk of him more than I  talk about Jesus. I was leading a house fellowship, then I decided to leave that church due to an instruction from God. Few days after I left, I met one of my colleague, who told me how I thought the church to them that I shouldn't leave.... I got home, and kept imagining the great loss I would have made if I had continued that way (teaching a church or a pastor to people). No reward for those who do not follow Jesus.   





The Rewards From Heaven:

1. Grace
2. Blessings from the windows of Heaven and the opening of the two Leaved gates (Isaiah 45:1).
3. Crown of Life
4. Rest.     


       





If you love to follow my post:








No comments:

Post a Comment